Hope you like these Finds I have for you today.
1. Final Halloween tutorial…Got jeans? How about repurposing them into a fancy mask? This tutorial and photo comes from makeezine.
2. Are you ready for a block that looks like paper-piecing but isn’t? Do you love the look of paper-pieced blocks but hate to paper piece? This might be the block for you! This tutorial and photo came from Make Lemons HERE.
3. I know you are looking for holiday gift ideas. These scrappy trivets might fit the bill for you. The tutorial comes from Moosetash Quiilting HERE. She shows one made for Valentine’s Day but I know you can adapt this idea for any time.
4. Feeling a bit wonky, meaning you just want to put a block together and not worry about perfection? Wonky blocks are great fun. HERE’s one from quilty-cat,quilty-cat. What a gorgeous qult this wonky block makes!
5. Last but definitely not least, is Stacking and Nesting Blocks from sewmamasew HERE.
Hope you enjoy this wonderful tutorials from gifted bloggers.
Happy safe stitching.